Equine America Buteless is a natural and palatable formulation containing botanical extracts, providing a powerful natural alternative that can be used in the short or long-term without concerns of side effects. Buteless can be used alone or in combination with Cortaflex® for long-term concerns or for additional support for the older horse.
Buteless can now be fed effectively at 15 ml, representing excellent value for money.
Why should you feed Buteless?
Buteless is an effective natural alternative. Buteless can be used daily, and long-term without concerns or side effects.
- To support horses recovering from injury
- To provide comfort for horses with long term or degenerative conditions
- As an additional support to veteran horses
How does Buteless work?
The botanical extracts in Buteless have been used for many years as an alternative therapy in both humans and animals. Together these ingredients help in reducing inflammation and pain. For long-term or degenerative joint conditions use Buteless in combination with Cortaflex®, Cortaflex® HA or FlexiMover® GOLD.
For an average 500 kg horse, feed 30 ml daily with the horse's regular feed or give orally until desired effect. Thereafter, feed 15 ml daily for maintenance. Feed others accordingly to body weight, less for smaller horses and ponies, and more for larger breeds.
- 1 litre (2 month supply at maintenance)
- 4 litre (8 month supply at maintenance)
Water, dextrose, botanical extracts, yucca schidigera extract, xanthan gum and ammonium propionate.
Buteless® High Strength (THIS IS NOT PHENYLBUTAZONE) is a natural and palatable formulation of bromelain extracts, that can be used in the short or long term without concerns of side effects. This product can also be used for horses in competition.
Buteless® High Strength can be used alone or in combination with Cortaflex® on a long term basis or for additional support for the older horse. Buteless® was found to be the most effective natural alternative in a study conducted by the highly respected USA field testing magazine The Horse Journal. Since the study, the Buteless® formula has been updated and improved. Available in 1 Litre (a two month supply at maintenance) and 4 Litre
NatureBute® is a 100% natural alternative to Vetrofen for horses and devil's claw. NatureBute® is derived from the gum resin of the Boswellia serratatree - long-valued for its ability to support the musculoskeletal system and maintain optimum mobility.
NatureBute® is free of all banned substances and safe for long-term use!
On its own - or in combination with other ingredients - NatureBute® offers a gentle, natural solution for hard-working joints, muscles, ligaments and tendons.
NatureBute® is gentle on the gastrointestinal tract and safe for long-term use, and has been shown to be very useful in maintaining normal colonic function and in supporting good respiratory health.
- A natural alternative to Vetrofen and devil's claw
- To maintain suppleness and freedom of movement
- Nutritionally supports ligament, tendon and joint health
- Naturally sustains joint elasticity and all-round mobility
- To support the structures of the feet
- To support colon health and firm-up loose droppings
- To soothe compromised breathing
- To aid the maintenance of the body’s natural anti-inflammatory responses
- To support the body’s natural anti-inflammatory mechanisms