Cavallo Simple Hoof Boot is a multi-purpose hoof boot, excellent for:
- All-terrain hoof protection for the barefoot horse
- Comfort for chronic pain or hoof sensitivity
- Rehabilitation from injuries, abscesses, navicular disease, laminitis / founder, punctures, sole bruising and contracted heels
- Protection during trailering and breeding
- Your peace of mind: Take on rides as a “spare tyre” for lost shoes
- Sold in pairs
Great price and all these benefits too!
- Built-in drainage
- Simple to put on and remove (even with arthritic hands!)
- Stays securely on hoof
- Shaped for the natural hoof (needs no inserts or shims)
- Simple front fastening with industrial grade Velcro® closures
- Absorbs shock – so your horse’s legs don’t need to!
- Genuine leather upper is comfortable and flexible
- Mould-in back flap for bulb protection and abrasion resistance
- Durable construction: Waterproof thread, rustproof metal and high performance TPU outsole
- Promotes healthy hooves: allows expansion and contraction, and increased blood circulation
- Softee leather foam-filled collar (Cavallo Pastern Wraps are available for added protection if desired)
- Built-in sole relief: Raised inner rim takes pressure off sole, bar and frogs
- Outside tread pattern supports the hoof wall
- All-terrain tread minimises build-up of mud, sand and debris
- Excellent traction while still allowing natural movement
- Centre of outsole is recessed to minimise pressure
- High performance specially-formulated thermo plastic urethane (TPU) compound provides maximum protection, shock absorption, durability, and abrasion resistance
Too often over the past years, we have had reports of people returning to metal shoes because their horses would remain sore while barefoot. We made massive attempts to educate and inform trimmers, horse owners and farriers how to manage and trim the feet. The most common problem was when a horse without hoof function and concavity was trimmed in the conventional way and simply left without shoes, putting the hoof on sensitive sole tissue. Cavallo Simple Hoof Boot addresses this potential problem by providing a slightly raised rim around the inside of the sole. It is not even 1mm high and does not interfere with the counter force of a flat surface for expansion, but it is enough to provide extra sole relief for this common problem. It can also allow further comfort between trimmings.
Cavallo Simple Hoof Boot available in sizes 0-6 in black and sizes 3-5 in brown
SIMPLE to measure, SIMPLE to fit, SIMPLE and FAST to put on and remove. Cavallo Simple Hoof Boots provide comfort for your horse, whether it’s simply for a ride on terrain to which his hooves are unaccustomed . . . or protection over gravel or rocks . . . or added security on slippery pavement.
Cavallo Simple Hoof Boot . . . THE multi-purpose hoof boot. These boots are made for walking, trotting, jogging, jumping and just having a great time!