Most horses cope withdaily respiratory challenges such as fungal spores, dust, pollen and other tiny particles in their immediate environment, but there are occasions when a healthy respiratory system is overwhelmed, and horses cough to try to clear their airways.
Targeted nutritional support can help support the horse’s natural defences against such challenges, and Coff-Less Powder contains a powerful blend of natural herbs and phytochemicals (active compounds from plants), known for their role in maintaining respiratory function.
When should you feed Coff-Less?
- To any horse coughing or experiencing lower respiratory congestion or wheezing
- Feed as a course to horses with a viral infection or cough
- Feed long-term to horses with RAO (Recurrent Airway Obstruction) also known as COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
How does it work?
Coff-Less works in four ways:
- To break down and encourage the expulsion of of congestion in the lungs.
- To open the airways for easier breathing.
- To boost the immune system; essential as a weal respiratory system is more susceptible to infection.
- To sooth and coat the the throat reducing the ‘tickle’ which can prolong coughing.