The ultimate copper top-up. Brings the coat back to life! High copper availability for coat and conditioning. A unique blend of organic and chelated copper for maximum effect. One of the greatest concerns in horses is copper deficiency.
- Dull wormy looking coat, off colour with no shine, sometimes leaving the coat with a reddish tinge
- Brown or white spectacles around the eyes
- Lack of performance related to a low red cell count or reoccurring anemia
Why do horses need copper?
- Vital for the for the absorption of iron
- Very important for the enzymes involved in the development of connective tissues like cartilage, tendons and ligaments
- One of the most important minerals required in healthy hoof growth.
- A shortage will led to abnormal bone development and brittle bones
- An essential part of the blood clotting process