Discover No Moody No® and/or Cushy-VX® for concentrated powerful supplements for moody mares and Cushing’s syndrome (PPID) and EMS.
An aqueous extract of the herb Vitex agnus-castus (also known as Monk’s Pepper or Chasteberry); part of the vervain family of plants. Vitex is a shrub grown widely along the river banks and in the valleys of the Mediterranean and Central Asiatic regions. After flowering in high summer, the plant develops dark brown fruit (similar to peppercorns). These fruits are dried and are the parts of the plant used in the preparation of Vitex4 Equids.
- Based on purified water, with no chemical additives nor inclusions and is 100% natural. Vitex4 Equids can therefore be used in competition animals
- Unique among herbal infusions in terms of the quality control procedures used during its preparation
- Made in a laboratory licensed under the UK Medicines Acts 1968 and 1971
- Ensures an exceptionally high-level of quality and conformity; the same quality as is necessary to produce the drugs you are prescribed from your doctor
Vitex4 Equids can:
- be fed to horses with Cushing’s syndrome
- support mares to establish regular cycles early in the breeding season
- maintain excellent sperm quality in stallions
- provide a sense of well being in equids
How does Vitex4 Equids work?
- It is known that Vitex can support the hormonal balance in horses
Vitex has gained an outstanding reputation as a natural and effective way to maintain the health of horses’ hormonal systems. Vitex gently but effectively supports the normal functioning of the pituitary gland. The pituitary gland is the “conductor of the hormonal orchestra” governing digestion, metabolic rate, reproduction, behaviour, growth and ageing.