- For horses fed on compound feeds
- Ensures the loss of essential salts is avoided
- Allows the horse to perform at maximal levels
- Contains sodium, chloride and potassium, all vital for regulation of the acid base balance
- Contains magnesium and calcium to support nerve and muscle function
- Contains zinc to support normal cell metabolism
- Contains vitamin E and selenium for maintenance and support of muscle tissues and cell membranes
- Contains copper for utitilisation of iron from the diet, to support red blood cell production and haemoglobin
Equiform Xtrolyte Blue
£12.35 – £31.35
60–120 ml per day dependant on work load.
|Vitamin E||4 g|
A specially formulated liquid electrolyte, for horses in medium to hard work.
|Category||Equiform Nutrition, Electrolytes|
|Supplement or Supply?|