EQUIVITE® Original – the complete nutritional health insurance. The UK’s favourite broad-spectrum multivitamin and mineral supplement designed to actively maintain health. EQUIVITE® Original now with chelated minerals for easier absorption.
- Horses and ponies need a wide range of essential vitamins and minerals to enjoy good health and vitality
- Even minor shortfalls can lead to poor performance or a lacklustre appearance
- EQUIVITE® Original is now better than ever, with chelated minerals for easier absorption, it provides the vitains and minerals your horse or pony needs
Use EQUIVITE® Original if:
- Your horse receives low levels of compound feed (as a guide, below 2 kg per day)
- Your horse is receiving no compound feed, and survives on forage alone
- You feed straights such as oats and bran to form a significant part of the hard feed
- Horses and ponies receiving low levels of compound feed (as a guide, below 2 kg per day)
- Those receiving no compound feed, who are fed on forage alone
- Horses on predominantly straight diets, which are notoriously short of vitamins and minerals
- Older horses and ponies
A complementary feeedingstuff for horses and ponies to be given at up to 100 g per day in conjunction with compound feed and forage:
Ponies 50 g per day
Horses on <2 kg compound feed per day 100 g per day
Horses on >2 kg compound feed per day 50 g per day
|ADDITIVES|| || || |
|Vitamin A (E672)||IU/kg||19,000||190,000|
|Vitamin D3 (E671)||IU/kg||2,600||26,000|
|Pantothenic acid (B6)||mg/kg||52.8||528|
|Riboflavin (B2) (E101)||mg/kg||26.4||264|
| || || || |
|TRACE ELEMENTS|| || || |
|*33% included as amino acid chelates|
|**33% included as selenium yeast|
Wheat, sucrose, mono dicalcium phoshate, calcium carbonate, sodium chloride, magnesium oxide
Complete nutritional health insurance.
PegaVite® is a far more economical alternative.
PegaVite® is a balanced daily feed supplement for all horse and ponies - outperforming many other mineral vitamin horse supplements. It has equal, or higher, levels of key nutrients - inc. vitamin E - as other brands and is very competitively priced.
A balanced diet is the cornerstone for optimal health, well-being and performance in all horses and ponies, yet many horses and ponies are short of essential nutrients. Forages are often short of essential minerals and vitamins and straight feeds are always short. Many horses and ponies do not require the full recommended amount of compound feed, so they are likely to be deficient in certain minerals and vitamins. Supplementing with PegaVite® balances the diet, making up for shortfalls and thus avoiding harmful deficiencies.
| ||Vitamin E mg/kg||RRPs Spring 2014
|Spillers/Mars Equivite®||13,000||3 kg £19.00|
|Pegasus Health PegaVite®||13,000||4 kg £19.00|
|Feedmark Benevit Advance||9,363||5 kg £28.99|
|Dodson & Horrell Daily Vits & Mins||10,000||1.5 kg £9.75|
|Global Herbs Globalvite||2,270||3 kg £23.50|
|NAF General Purpose||1,200||3 kg £17.95|