What is it for?
- Vitamin E is a key component in aiding muscle development and crucial in avoiding muscle pain and damage
- Selenium is vital in the process of muscle health and to aid the retention of suppleness in the muscle tissue during work
What to look for:
- When your horse feels stiff during work, is finding it hard to turn, resisting flextion, not stretching as normal
- When you feel that you are getting less follow through in walk, trot and canter
- Short of stride while jumping and finding long distances difficult in combinations
- When grooming you feel the muscle in the neck area and hind quarters hard to the touch