Garlic Horslyx offers horse owners the unique opportunity to encourage natural, trickle feeding patterns, balance the nutritional deficiencies in forage and grazing and provide a natural and effective way to help combat the problem of biting insects.
Garlic Horslyx contains optimum amounts of pure dried garlic granules together with the Horslyx high specification vitamin, mineral and trace element package which incorporates the powerful anti-oxidants vitamin E and seleniumto support and maintain a strong immune system. Garlic has been fed to horses for hundreds of years for numerous health benefits. Feeding garlic as a fly repellent is not a new idea and works because high sulphur compounds in garlic are released through the skin via natural body secretions such as sweat, producing an invisible barrier that flies find repellent. Whilst still present around the horse, they seldom land on the skin and this significantly reduces the level of irritation and restlessness normally seen. Garlic also offers year round benefits including relief from coughs and natural antibiotic and anti-septic properties.
When fed alongside the correct amounts of good quality forage, Garlic Horslyx removes the need for buckets of hard feed and offers a palatable, easy to use and cost effective method of feeding your horse whilst helping reduce the irritation of pesky insects
Garlic Horslyx contains:
- Pure dried garlic granules
- The Horslyx high specification vitamin, mineral and trace element package, which is ideal for balancing nutrient deficiencies in forage and grazing
- Powerful anti-oxidants to support a healthy immune system
- High oil content to support healthy skin and coat
- Biotin, zinc and methionine for healthy hooves
How can Garlic Horslyc help your horse or pony?
- Feed in the summer to deter biting insects
- Feed all year round to offer relief and resistance to coughs and colds
- Balancing nutrient deficiencies in forage and grazing
- Reducing boredom
- Providing a weatherproof feeding solution which can be used in the stable or field
- Offering a palatable diet that requires no mixing or preparing