Devil’s claw and powerful antioxidants combine to maintain joint comfort and support quality of life forever. When you need to comfort your horse’s joints and his quality of life is your priority, give him NAF Devil’s Relief…the choice is painless.
NAF Devil’s Relief offers comfort to stiff joints snd areas affected by minor bumps, knocks, soreness, bruising and strains.
The older horse may particularly benefit from NAF Devil’s Relief, not only because it directly targets stiffness, but also because the bitter action of this formulation can help stimulate the digestive system, and poor digestion and absorption are often associated with old age.
- Not recommended for pregnant mares
- Not suitable for competition use
Why choose Devil’s Relief?
NAF Devil’s Relief is a unique natural formulation created to target optimum joint comfort by:
- Offering a natural support to veterinary medication
- Supporting the health of soft tissue surrounding the joint
- Providing powerful anti-oxididants to target the free radicals that build up around the ageing joint
| ||ml per day|
|Horses and ponies||20-30|
Initially feed up to 100 ml per day for 3 days, if required.
Devil's Relief can be fed continually but is not suitable for pregnant mares or for competition use.
1 litre fed at 20 ml per day will last 50 days.
To target joint comfort the solution's devilishly simple, feed Devil's Relief.
NatureBute® is a 100% natural alternative to NoBute, Vetrofen for horses and devil's claw. NatureBute® is derived from the gum resin of the Boswellia serrata tree - long-valued for its ability to support the musculoskeletal system and maintain optimum mobility.
NatureBute® is free of all banned substances and safe for long-term use! On its own - or in combination with other ingredients - NatureBute® offers a gentle, natural solution for hard-working joints, muscles, ligaments and tendons. NatureBute® is gentle on the gastrointestinal tract and safe for long-term use, and has been shown to be very useful in maintaining normal colonic function and in supporting good respiratory health. Usage:
- A natural alternative to Vetrofen and devil's claw
- To maintain suppleness and freedom of movement
- Nutritionally supports ligament, tendon and joint health
- Naturally sustains joint elasticity and all-round mobility
- To support the structures of the feet
- To support colon health and firm-up loose droppings
- To soothe compromised breathing
- To aid the maintenance of the body’s natural anti-inflammatory responses
- To support the body’s natural anti-inflammatory mechanisms