In response to consumer demand and heightened publicity surrounding ulcers and gastric stress NAF are proud to present GastriVet.
- Promotes a healthy gastric environment
- Supports the body’s natural anti-inflammatory processes
- Protects the stomach lining from splashing acid
- Helps the balance of pH levels in the gut
Ideal for all competition horses including those with a predisposition to ulcers. Feed to support the benefits of veterinary treatment and give him a winning constitution.
- Clinically proven formula
- Cost effective follow on veterinary treatment
|Horses & ponies||g per day|
Preferably split between feeds.
A 2 kg tub fed at 66 g per day will last 30 days.
Fenugreek seed, psyllium seeds, dicalcium phosphate, wheat protein, marshmallow leaves, white mineral oil, grass meal, brewers' yeast, magnesium oxide, licorice, sodium chloride, glutamine, mint, bitter orange peel (ripe),Saccharomyces cerevisiae extract, oligofructose (dried), rosehip shells, omicha berries, dandelion leaves, milk thistle seeds, turmeric, milk protein powder, gingko leaves, ginger, rosemary, blueberries, fructooligosaccharides (FOS).
Ideal for all competition horses including those with a predisposition to ulcers.