Wash-in waterproofing for fleece, wool, fibre-pile and synthetic fabrics including ski wear.
Nikwax® Polar Proof helps to maintain the air gap between the knit and weave, keeping the wearer warm and comfortable while repelling water from the surface in wet or humid conditions, keeping the wearer dry.
Benefits of using Nikwax® Polar Proof:
- Adds/renews water repellency and revives breathability
- Maintains insulation, keeping you warm
- Minimises weight gain
- Prolongs the life of gear and optimises performance in wet weather
- Can be used in a washing machine, no tumble drying required
- Will not affect cosmetic appearance
- WaterBased – environmentally friendly, biodegradable, non-flammable, non-hazardous
- Does not contain fluorocarbons
- Fleece jackets, trousers, gloves and hats
- Fibre pile items worn next to the skin
- Wool sweaters, gloves and hats
- Insulated synthetic ski clothing and trousers or suits
When to use Nikwax® Polar Proof:
Always apply Nikwax® Polar Proof to new or used clothing to keep items in perfect water-repellent condition. Remember to clean wash gear first with Nikwax® Tech Wash before applying Nikwax® Polar Proof (you don’t have to wait for items to dry between cleaning and proofing).