Wash-in waterproofing for wet weather clothing adding water-repellency and reviving breathability to fabrics without wicking liners.
Benefits of using Nikwax® TX.Direct Wash-In:
- Adds / renews water repellency and revives breathability
- Prolongs the life of gear and optimises outdoor performance
- Easy-to-apply – can be used in a washing machine, no tumble drying required
- Will not affect cosmetic appearance
- Water-based – environmentally friendly, biodegradable, non-flammable, non-hazardous
- Does not contain fluorocarbons
- Guaranteed performance for 4 years from manufacture
- Clothing with drop liners
- Microporous coatings
- Triplepoint Ceramic
- Microfibre fabrics
- Breathable laminates
When to use Nikwax® TX.Direct Wash-In:
After cleaning and re-proofing clothing, maintain its waterproofing qualities by frequent cleaning with Nikwax® Tech Wash. After 6 to 8 washes with Nikwax® Tech Wash, re-apply Nikwax® TX.Direct Wash-In to re-proof.
Remember you don’t have to wait to dry between cleaning and re-proofing.