SHORT DATED DECEMBER 2108
Original Horslyx was the debut Horslyx product back in 1997 offering horse owners the opportunity to encourage natural, trickle feeding patterns whilst ensuring the diet is nutritionally balanced for optimum health and condition.
When fed alongside the correct amounts of good quality forage, Original Horslyx removes the need for buckets of hard feed and offers a palatable, easy to use and cost effective method of feeding your horse.
Original Horslyx contains:
- The Horslyx high specification vitamin, mineral and trace element package, which is ideal for balancing nutrient deficiencies in forage and grazing
- Powerful anti-oxidants to support a healthy immune system
- High oil content for healthy skin and coat
- Biotin, zinc and methionine for healthy hooves
Original Horslyx can help by:
- Balancing nutrient deficiencies in forage and grazing
- Reducing boredom and stress
- Providing a weatherproof feeding solution which can be used in the stable or field
- Offering a palatable diet that requires no mixing or preparing
Original Horslyx offers owners a unique way to supplement forage and grazing.
When first introducing Horslyx it may be necessary to monitor your horse’s consumption rate. If left with unlimited access some horses may consume higher than the recommended target intakes.
To achieve optimum, cost-effective benefit from your Horslyx we recommend you introduce it gradually into your horse’s diet. Once your horse has accepted Horslyx as part of its daily routine, free access can be allowed and the majority of horses will enjoy Horslyx as and when they need it.
|Size of animal||Target intakes||5 kg will last approx.||15 kg will last approx.|
|Pony 300 kg||200 g per day||25 days||75 days|
|Horse 500 kg||250 g per day||20 days||60 days|
|Large horse 700 kg||300 g per day||17 days||50 days|
- Suitable for all horses and ponies, regardless of age
- Suitable for laminitics when introduced correctly. The rate of consumption is the key to safety - licking takes time and patience! If a horse or pony is on restricted rations of forage, we would recommend restricted access to Horslyx, as it is palatable and a hungry horse or pony may consume higher than the recommended target intakes if there is limited food on offer!
- Intakes may vary due to workload, size of animal and other feed fed
- Offer Horslyx at a minimum of two tubs when there is more than one horse, to avoid bullying
Original Horslyx contains no chemical hardeners, artificial colours or preservatives and is ideal for all types of horses and ponies whether stabled or grass kept, at rest or in hard work.
All Horslyx products are manufactured in assurance with the UFAS BETA NOPS code. The Universal Feed Assurance Scheme (UFAS) and The British Equestrian Trade Association (BETA) has introduced two assurance schemes designed to reduce the risk of naturally occurring prohibited substances (NOPS) in equine feeds, thus reducing the risk of disqualification from competition when accidentally feeding any naturally occurring prohibited substances.
Offers owners a unique way to supplement forage and grazing.