When should you feed Progest?
- Daily to any horse who’s digestive system is under stress from travelling, competition, new surroundings, illness or a change of feed
- To support the body’s natural responses to antibiotics
- To aid healthy bacteria in the gut
- To any horse receiving hard feed
- To veteran horses, to aid in food utilisation and condition
How does Progest work?
Equine America Progest contains effective probiotics to enhance the health of hind gut flora (healthy bacteria), which can be adversely affected by feed, stress and age, to encourage the efficient utilisation of food. Any horse in a domestic situation, especially older horses and those on a concentrate diet, will benefit from a probiotic on a daily basis.