Equine Premium Recover Aid is a short course of 14 or 28 days to aid recovery following:
- Strenuous exertion such as a race or competition
- A long journey
- Viral illness or hospitalisation.
It can also be used pre-race or competition to ensure the horse is on top form.
Recover Aid contains carefully balanced ingredients to help recovery:
- High dose B group vitamins to help build the blood profile, bolster immunity and help liver function
- Extract of Milk Thistle called Silybin that helps to cleanse the liver and increase function and efficiency
- Vitamins C and E, giving an antioxidant effect and protecting cell structures
- Protexin probiotic and Preplex prebiotic to help restore the microflora balance, aiding efficient digestion and immunity
Presented as a ‘rip and tip’ powder in a 15g sachet – one per day added to feed. To help ensure compliance, Equine Premium Recover Aid is dandelion flavoured – horses are known to seek out dandelions when feeling unwell.