Respiratory Horslyx offers horse owners the unique opportunity to encourage natural, trickle feeding patterns, balance the nutritional deficiencies in forage and grazing and support a healthy respiratory system – all in one tub!
Respiratory Horslyx works in two ways:
Firstly menthol, eucalyptus and aniseed help keep airways clear of mucus, which help the horse breathe more easily, reduce respiratory irritation and dramatically reduce stress.
Secondly, the Horslyx high specification vitamin, mineral and trace element package – including generous levels of the powerful antioxidants selenium, vitamin C and vitamin E, together with chelated copper and zinc – help to support and maintain a strong healthy immune system which maximises the ability to fight any infectious challenges and aid healthy lung function.
This “double action” is unique to Respiratory Horslyx.
When fed alongside the correct amounts of good quality forage, Respiratory Horslyx removes the need for buckets of hard feed and offers a palatable, easy to use and cost effective method of feeding your horse alongside supporting his respiratory system.
Respiratory Horslyx contains:
- Menthol, eucalyptus and aniseed to aid respiratory health
- The Horslyx high specification vitamin, mineral and trace element package, which is ideal for balancing nutrient deficiencies in forage and grazing
- Powerful anti-oxidants to support a healthy immune system
- High oil content for healthy skin and coat
- Biotin, zinc and methionine for healthy hooves
How can Respiratory Horslyx help your horse or pony?
- Ideal for horses and ponies who suffer from dry coughs, dust allergies or hay fever type allergies
- An aid to support those suffering from RAO (formerly known as COPD) and other respiratory conditions
- Support for the respiratory systems of horses specifically kept for competition and regularly taking part in hard or fast work
- As a preventative or simply to maintain a healthy respiratory system
- Balancing nutrient deficiencies in forage and grazing
- Reducing boredom and stress
- Providing a weatherproof feeding solution which can be used in the stable or field
- Offering a palatable diet that requires no mixing or preparing
Respiratory Horslyx offers horse owners a unique alternative to using traditional respiratory supplements.