A new concept in rubberised curry comb, designed to remove dirt and mud from the coat without using hard plastic tools.
- New comfort rubber grip fits perfectly into any size hand
- Rubberised bristles effectively remove mud and hair for a brilliant shine
- New patent pending ergonomic and stylish design is easier to grip and use
- Dirt, dust, shavings and other debris are quickly removed from under the coat surface
- Lose hair is quickly pulled through the coat by the rubber bristles
- Specifically designed for easy, effective use and comfort for the horse and groomer
There are a wide variety of curry combs on the market made from various materials. The Wahl Curry is manufactured from rubber and designed to be easy to hold with a soft grip, non-slip finish that allows the user greater versatility with the product. The Curry is designed to remove the first layer of loose hair and dirt from the coat. Often used in a circular motion, this brush features rubber bristles that flex and move with the contours of the horse to release grit without scratching the skin. Perfect on heavy or light coated horses, this rubber brush can also be used when washing your horse to work the shampoo into the coat whilst also massaging and stimulating the muscles and coat. The contoured design of this smart little brush offers rubberised grip for the user and bristles that are strong enough for mud removal, yet gentle enough to be used on legs. To clean the Rubber Curry, tap it firmly on a hard surface with the bristles facing down and the hair will fall away. Once that is removed use an antibacterial solution to wash the brush and allow it to dry naturally before putting it away. Wahl recommend this brush is not exposed to strong sunlight or moisture for prolonged periods of time as this will cause deterioration of the rubber and minimise the effectiveness of the brush.