A rich source of antioxidants and omega oils including omega-7 to promote equine gastric health.
- 100% natural = no withdrawal period
- Improves appetite = more energy
- High absorbency = fast results
- Daily use = maximum benefits
- Better use of other feed nutrients
- Cost effective = affordable for all horses
- Feed each horse 180 ml for 5-7 days (1 x 60 ml in each feed or 180 ml in first morning feed)
- Thereafter 90 ml per day (1 x 30 ml in each feed or 90 ml in first morning feed)
- Increase to 180 ml to prepare for racing, travelling, competition, clipping or general handling
- For ponies <400 kg give 100 ml for 5-7 days then reduce to 50 ml daily
Can be fed by oral syringe if necessary, but adding to hard feed encourages appetite more effectively.
5 litres when used continuously provides 56 days supply for one horse after initial loading as above.
Blended extracts of the sea buckthorn plant (Hippophae rhamnoides), permitted preservatives.
Supports the entire digestive tract, immunity, skin and coat.
Why sea buckthorn?
The increasing evidence supporting the benefits of using sea buckthorn has meant that some supplement manufacturers are starting to ‘jump on the band wagon’.
Sea buckthorn for horses can be very cheaply sourced from the foothills of the Himalayas. In India the plant is processed in order to make a juice drink – the leftover pulp is then diluted with water to make a supplement for animals at a fraction of the cost and a fraction of the benefit. This may be marketed as being 100% natural Himalayan sea buckthorn, but there are many important differences to be aware of.
HorseSource has taken a different approach and its Seabuckthorn supplement is the result of years of research and development.
HorseSource’s ethos is to provide high end supplements with no shortcuts or fillers. It was critical to formulate a product that is truly beneficial to horses and unbeatable in quality. HorseSource Seabuckthorn meets this criteria and is brought to you at a very affordable price.
- Has been devised and scientifically formulated and tested for maximum health benefits specifically for horses
- Is a unique formulation which includes extracts from different parts of the whole Hippophae rhamnoides plant not just a cheap waste product from the human food industry that has been chemically treated during the juice extraction process and then diluted with water
- Is grown to strict farm quality standards and is not from commonly used co-operatives of small growers who may only produce varying degrees of berry quality and taste.
- Every part of the manufacturing process is controlled on a ‘quality first’ basis that is second to none. HorseSource Seabuckthorn ingredients are all harvested by hand, then carefully transported to a specialist laboratory where it is blended to specific scientific requirements and immediately bottled
- Investment in harvesting and processing methods produces the best results each time for a consistently high quality product
- HorseSource continues to invest in developing and researching wider uses for sea buckthorn and will be manufacturing skin health products, shampoos and wound creams for horses in the near future