A stiff bristle brush designed for use with thicker coats that is perfect for removing mud, sweat and dirt.
- New comfort rubber grip fits perfectly into any size hand
- New patent pending ergonomic, stylish design is easy to grip and use
- Soft touch, anti-slip finish is easier to grip and use
- Stiff bristles designed to release mud and grit
- Removes more dirt with less effort
- Extended length for improved grooming coverage
Owners of horses that spend any time in a field will know the true value of a hard bristled brush. It is absolutely essential to remove mud, dirt and other material that can dry and become embedded into the coat.
- The Wahl Stiff Body Brush has been designed to be easy to hold with a soft grip, non-slip finish that allows greater coverage across the coat
- Using the brush in short strokes, following the direction of the coat growth, the bristles are firm enough to flick the dirt and mud out of the coat
- This brush can be used on all areas of the horse except the face, or areas of little hair growth
- The bristles will provide a therapeutic massage effect that will stimulate the skin and encourage natural oils to move through the coat
- It can also be used on manes and tails to remove debris without causing excessive damage or pulling too much hair through
- The Stiff Body brush is ideal when used with quarter markers, just brush against the direction of hair growth to create a perfect pattern
- To clean this brush use the Mane and Tail Brush to pull any dirt and hairs through the bristles and then wash it weekly in an antibacterial solution and allow to dry naturally
- Do not put it away wet as this may cause deterioration of the bristles