Use Equine America Super Fenn for knocks, bruises and sprains. Results are fast and effective. Super Fenn can also be used to aid mobility especially on older horses.
For an average 500 kg horse, feed 15 g twice daily for the first 5 days with the horse’s regular feed. Thereafter feed 15 g daily for mainteneance. Feed others according to body weight, less for ponies and smaller horses and more for larger breeds.
- 454 g (1 month supply at maintenance)
Alfalfa meal deyhydrated, kaolin, calcium carbonate, avocado soybean unsaponifiables (ASU), bromelan, Yucca schidigera extract, Acacia catechu extract, Scutellaria baicalensis extract, ammonium propionate (preservative).
For knocks, bruises and sprains and to aid mobility especially on older horses.
NatureBute® is a 100% natural alternative to Super-Fenn, Vetrofen for horses and devil's claw. NatureBute® is derived from the gum resin of the Boswellia serratatree - long-valued for its ability to support the musculoskeletal system and maintain optimum mobility.
NatureBute® is free of all banned substances and safe for long-term use! On its own - or in combination with other ingredients - NatureBute® offers a gentle, natural solution for hard-working joints, muscles, ligaments and tendons. NatureBute® is gentle on the gastrointestinal tract and safe for long-term use, and has been shown to be very useful in maintaining normal colonic function and in supporting good respiratory health. Usage:
- To maintain suppleness and freedom of movement
- Nutritionally supports ligament, tendon and joint health
- Naturally sustains joint elasticity and all-round mobility
- To support the structures of the feet
- To reduce irritation of the colon and firm-up loose droppings
- To soothe compromised breathing
- To aid the maintenance of the body’s natural anti-inflammatory responses
- To support the body’s natural anti-inflammatory mechanisms
|Category||Equine America, Joints & mobility|
|Supplement or Supply?|