TuffRock Poultice is a topical preparation and brace. It is the first 100% all-natural product in the world manufactured from molecular reinforced hydrated alumino-silicates.
TuffRock Poultice is generally regarded as safe (GRAS).
Helps recovery from impact injuries, swelling, cuts and abrasions. Soothes and cools extremely quickly by instantly removing heat from damaged areas using the same principals as a plate heat exchanger to reach under the skin and provide relief to areas that need it most.
Horses readily accept poultice application, just apply a small amount to damaged area, step back and let the horse feel the soothing effect, then apply 5–7 mm thick to injured area. Please ensure cover extends to at least 2 inches outside effected area.
Can be used without bandaging, or otherwise apply liberally, cover with damp paper, plastic and lightly wrap. Pressure bandaging is not required.
Can be used to indicate rate of injury recovery or identify problem areas simply by observing wet and dry patterns over 45 minute period. Poultice remains active (damp) longer on injured areas, non-injured areas dry normally.
- Use daily for support or as required on any area including legs, lumbar, sciatic, shoulders, flanks, hamstrings, metacarpal, pasterns, wind galls, allergies, and greasy heel
- Supports major wound healing (post-op), keeps flies off cuts and helps prevent proud flesh
- Provides simple fast relief for muscle, ligament or tendon strains and relieves itching from insects or allergic reactions
- Excellent support for racing, endurance, showjumping and polo
- Extra energy added for almost instantaneous action on swelling
- Easy-to-apply, sticks to injured areas, water-based for closer skin contact
- Fast removal, simply hose off, does not stick to bandages
- When used as a paint, problems areas remain damp to focus treatment
- World’s first energised volcanic poultice made from TuffRock’s patented technology and formula of all-Australian, all-natural, ancient alumino-silicates and montmorillinite
- Fantastic for daily use as a preventative to shore up legs and muscles
- Apply directly onto wounds including major cuts to support fast healing